share
 

Hong Kong's mega-event March sees over 3.4M visitors

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Xinhua, March 31, 2025
Adjust font size:

Hong Kong recorded more than 3.4 million visitors in March as of Friday, up about 12 percent year-on-year, including around 960,000 non-Chinese mainland tourists, boosted by a slew of mega events held in Hong Kong this month, Paul Chan, financial secretary of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government, has said.

In a blog post on Sunday, Chan highlighted the Hong Kong Sevens, a major rugby event concluding on Sunday, which has elevated the festive atmosphere to new heights. The Kai Tak Sports Park, freshly opened in March, offers a larger venue with world-class facilities for the matches, with expected attendance reaching a record 140,000. All 60-plus corporate boxes at the venue were sold out well in advance, he said.

Chan shared his personal experience at the Art Basel Hong Kong exhibition held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. He said that the five-day event is projected to attract more attendees than last year's turnout of 75,000. Earlier this month, the international trendy cultural event ComplexCon also saw success, drawing 35,000 visitors, a 16 percent increase from the previous year, with total sales exceeding 87 million Hong Kong dollars (11.18 million U.S. dollars) over three days, he added.

In recent weeks, several major conferences have taken place, including the Wealth for Good in Hong Kong Summit 2025, hosted by the HKSAR government, along with various meetings organized by financial, academic, media, and international institutions.

Chan noted that international guests frequently observed that Hong Kong has regained its vibrancy and energy. The financial market has shown notable improvement this year, with rising stock markets and significant increases in trading volume. New stock financing activities have also become more active.

Coupled with breakthroughs in cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence and developments in the cultural and creative industries, international investors are reassessing the financial markets in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland, increasing their investment allocations in the region. They also hope to explore more investment opportunities in the Chinese mainland and surrounding areas through Hong Kong as a platform, Chan said.

Looking ahead, Chan stated that the HKSAR government would continue to promote the mega-event economy and would work alongside the industry to encourage and support businesses in developing more unique products and services, continually enhancing customer experiences to create a bustling and prosperous environment. 

Follow China.org.cn on Twitter and Facebook to join the conversation.
ChinaNews App Download
Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:   
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产一区二区三区香蕉| 国产亚洲成归v人片在线观看| 成人爱做日本视频免费| 亚洲AV乱码中文一区二区三区| 沦为色老头狂欲的雅婷| 免费黄色网址在线播放| 色哟哟精品视频在线观看| 国产成人免费高清激情视频| 2021成人国产精品| 在线播放无码后入内射少妇| www.成年人| 成人免费看www网址入口| 久久久婷婷五月亚洲97号色| 最近更新2019中文字幕国语4| 亚洲欧美日韩天堂在线观看| 狠色狠色狠狠色综合久久| 午夜小视频在线| 老师在办公室疯狂的肉我| 国产剧果冻传媒星空在线播放| 国产性夜夜春夜夜爽三级| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久搜索 | 在打烊后仅剩两人接档泡面番| 一区二区三区视频网站| 把数学课代表按在地上c视频| 国产中文欧美日韩在线| 97人人模人人爽人人少妇| 小妇人电影中文在线观看| 中国一级淫片aaa毛片毛片| 日日操夜夜操视频| 久久国产精品二国产精品| 暖暖直播在线观看| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久久A| 欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩国产成网在线观看| 永久黄色免费网站| 又大又粗又爽a级毛片免费看| 色偷偷女男人的天堂亚洲网| 国产一精品一av一免费爽爽| 蜜桃视频一区二区| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 青青青国产免费一夜七次郎|