分享縮略圖
 

ITTF task force conducts wide-ranging consultations with players, stakeholders

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Xinhua, February 2, 2025
Adjust font size:

The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) said on Sunday that a dedicated task force has been actively gathering feedback from all key stakeholders in the table tennis community.

The task force, formed earlier this year to address players' concerns, consulted players, coaches, member associations, entourage representatives, and manufacturers over recent weeks to conduct a thorough review before finalizing its recommendations, the ITTF noted in a press release.

In addition to several previously announced members, such as Sharath Kamal Achanta, co-chair of the ITTF Athletes Commission, the task force also includes Jean-Michel Saive, chair of the ITTF Entourage Group, and Andreas Hain, president of the Federation of International Table Tennis Manufacturers.

During the ongoing World Table Tennis (WTT) Singapore Smash, the task force held a dedicated Players' Forum, attended by ITTF president Petra Sorling, ITTF deputy president and WTT chair Liu Guoliang, and ITTF Group CEO Steve Dainton.

"WTT was created to elevate the professional pathway for players, but building a circuit takes time. We need your input to keep improving and growing the sport together," said Sorling. "This is your platform - share your thoughts, voice your concerns, and help shape the future of table tennis."

"Our goal is to ensure that players and the structure around them evolve together, creating a stronger and more sustainable table tennis ecosystem - not just for us today, but for future generations of players," Achanta echoed.

According to the ITTF, the forum allowed players to express their views on key regulations, including participation rules and ongoing adjustments to the 2025 WTT Handbook.

Besides the forum, the task force has consulted member associations for direct feedback on the regulatory framework, with additional spontaneous contributions from several associations. A dedicated meeting also took place with the Chinese Table Tennis Association.

The task force further contacted Ma Long, Chen Meng, and Fan Zhendong, who withdrew from the world rankings at the end of 2024, to understand their specific circumstances.

"With these extensive consultations, the task force is ensuring that upcoming decisions reflect the voices of those most affected," said the ITTF. 

Follow China.org.cn on Twitter and Facebook to join the conversation.
ChinaNews App Download
Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:   
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本免费一区二区三区最新vr| 99在线观看视频免费精品9| 欧美亚洲欧美区| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品国产电影午夜| 经典三级完整版电影在线观看| 国产青榴视频在线观看网站| 久久综合综合久久综合| 欧美性生活视频免费| 亚洲视频在线观看免费视频| 精品国产一区二区三区久久影院| 国产亚洲欧美在线视频| 国产在视频线精品视频2021| 国产精品电影在线| 99re热视频精品首页| 日本免费人成视频播放| 乱小说欧美综合| 男人把j桶进女的屁股的动态| 四月婷婷七月婷婷综合| 视频二区好吊色永久视频| 国产成人艳妇aa视频在线| 香蕉国产综合久久猫咪| 国产美女牲交视频| 91蜜桃传媒一二三区| 大色皇大久久大久久| h视频免费高清在线观看| 好黄好猛好爽好痛的视频| 一级免费黄色片| 成人免费视频网址| 中文字幕在线日韩| 揉美女胸的黄网站| 中文字幕高清在线| 日产乱码免费一卡二卡在线| 亚洲娇小性色xxxx| 精品人妻中文字幕有码在线| 啊快捣烂了啦h男男开荤粗漫画| 蜜桃成熟之蜜桃仙子| 国产亚洲日韩在线a不卡 | 欧美亚洲视频在线观看| 亚洲成a人不卡在线观看| 毛片免费在线观看网址|