分享縮略圖
 

Israel orders evacuations in northern Gaza amid expanded military operations

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Xinhua, April 3, 2025
Adjust font size:

The Israeli military on Wednesday ordered civilians in multiple areas of the northern Gaza Strip to evacuate immediately, citing intercepted rocket fire from Palestinian territory.

Military spokesman Avichay Adraee urged residents to "move immediately west to the shelters in Gaza City," accusing "terrorist organizations" of launching attacks "from among civilians."

Earlier on Wednesday, Israel's military said its air defense systems intercepted two rockets fired from northern Gaza. Air raid sirens sounded in communities near the Palestinian enclave, police said.

Israel also tightened up its grip in the southern part of the enclave. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a territorial expansion in southern Gaza, declaring troops were seizing land to establish a new security corridor.

In a video statement, Netanyahu said forces had begun taking control of the area between Khan Younis and Rafah, calling it a "second Philadelphi Corridor" akin to the buffer zone Israel occupies along Gaza's border with Egypt. "We are slicing up the enclave," he said, vowing to continue "striking militants and destroying infrastructure."

Separately, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed airstrikes in Syria targeting military bases in Homs and Hama, as well as infrastructure near Damascus. The IDF said the strikes hit "remaining military capabilities" at the T-4 (Tiyas) Air Base and Hama, along with sites in the Damascus area, calling the operation a response to "threats against Israeli civilians."

Syrian state news agency SANA reported strikes on an airport in Hama and areas near a scientific research center in Damascus' Barzeh neighborhood.

Israel resumed large-scale air and ground operations in Gaza on March 18 after weeks of halted food and fuel deliveries. Gaza's Hamas-run health ministry reported 1,066 Palestinians killed and 2,597 wounded since the renewed offensive, bringing the total death toll to 50,423, with 114,638 injured, since the war began in October 2023. 

Follow China.org.cn on Twitter and Facebook to join the conversation.
ChinaNews App Download
Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:   
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜无码伦费影视在线观看| 日本aⅴ日本高清视频影片www| 精品少妇人妻AV一区二区三区| 一级毛片视频在线| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频| 中文字幕成人免费高清在线| 欧美重口另类在线播放二区| 国产乱人伦av在线a| 免费观看成人羞羞视频软件| 女m羞辱调教视频网站| 久久成人国产精品一区二区| 激性欧美激情在线aa| 国产一级αv片免费观看| 2018中文字幕第一页| 性欧美69式xxxxx| 五月天久久婷婷| 男人靠女人免费视频网站在线观看| 国产卡一卡二贰佰| 91亚洲一区二区在线观看不卡| 成人福利免费视频| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看| 男人j桶进女人p| 国产三级av在线播放| 麻豆果冻传媒精品二三区| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒| 中文字幕在线看| 日本一道高清不卡免费| 亚洲人成在线播放网站| 男同精品视频免费观看网站| 动漫美女被吸乳羞羞网站动漫| 黑人vs亚洲人在线播放| 国内精品久久久久伊人av| a级毛片无码免费真人久久| 无限资源视频手机在线观看| 亚洲免费观看在线视频| 皇上往下边塞玉器见客| 国产亚洲欧美日韩俺去了| 1300部小u女视频大全合集| 好紧我太爽了再快点视频| 久久久久亚洲av成人网人人软件| 欧美一级高清免费播放|