分享縮略圖
 

97 killed by Israeli attacks across Gaza in 24 hours: health authorities

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Xinhua, April 3, 2025
Adjust font size:

GAZA, April 3 (Xinhua) -- At least 97 Palestinians were killed and 138 others wounded by Israeli attacks across the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours, Gaza-based health authorities said on Thursday.

A number of victims remain under the rubble and on the roads, unable to be reached by ambulances and civil defense crews, the health authorities said in a press statement.

So far, at least 1,163 Palestinians have been killed and 2,735 others injured since Israel renewed its intensive strikes on March 18 across the Gaza Strip, it added.

In another statement, the health authorities warned of severe deterioration of the health sector in Gaza due to the escalating Israeli "aggression" and the tightened blockade, which has led to the near-total collapse of the health system, at a time when medical and humanitarian needs are increasing at an unprecedented rate.

The health authorities said that hospitals and health facilities in Gaza are operating beyond their capacity amid a severe shortage of medicines and medical supplies, and a lack of fuel, threatening the lives of thousands of patients and wounded, especially children, pregnant women, and the elderly.

The statement called for support from international medical teams and the opening of humanitarian corridors to transport the wounded and sick for treatment in Palestinian hospitals in the West Bank or abroad.

Also on Thursday, the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics said that there are 39,384 children in the Gaza Strip lost one or both parents amid the ongoing conflict with Israel. These children are living in tragic conditions, with many of them forced to take refuge in torn tents or destroyed homes, in the near-total absence of social care and psychological support.

It said children constitute 43 percent of the Palestinian population, and that the large number of orphans in the Gaza Strip is "the largest orphan crisis in modern history."

Meanwhile, the Israeli army called on residents of some areas in the east of Gaza City to evacuate and head to shelters west of the city.

In a statement, Israeli military spokesperson Avichay Adraee released a "serious and urgent warning" to residents of the Shuja'iyya area and some other neighborhoods.

"For your own safety, you must evacuate these areas immediately and move to the known shelters in western Gaza City," he said. Enditem

Follow China.org.cn on Twitter and Facebook to join the conversation.
ChinaNews App Download
Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:   
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
主站蜘蛛池模板: 老司机午夜福利视频 | 国产女主播喷水视频在线观看| 91麻豆精品国产片在线观看| 嫩草伊人久久精品少妇av| 久久丫精品国产亚洲av| 日韩精品黄肉动漫在线观看| 亚洲午夜成激人情在线影院| 欧美视频免费在线| 人妻少妇无码精品视频区| どきどき小房东| 散步乳栓项圈尾巴乳环小说| 久久精品免费观看国产| 欧美xxxxx性喷潮| 亚洲成色www久久网站| 渣男渣女抹胸渣男渣女app| 内射中出无码护士在线| 老司机精品视频在线观看| 国产产在线精品亚洲AAVV| 国产chinesehd精品酒店| 国产精品jizz在线观看老狼| 2022天天躁夜夜躁西| 国产青草亚洲香蕉精品久久| 99精品众筹模特自拍视频| 女人18毛片a级| yellow字幕网在线| 少妇粉嫩小泬喷水视频| 中国speakingathome宾馆学生| 手机在线观看一级午夜片| 久久99精品国产99久久6| 日本pissjapantv厕所自| 久久人人爽人人爽人人片av麻烦| 日韩人妻无码精品专区| 久久综合久久综合久久| 明星女友开挂吧电视剧在线观看| 亚洲AV无码潮喷在线观看| 极端deepthroatvideo肠交| 亚洲一级在线观看| 欧美一级专区免费大片| 亚洲人成人77777网站不卡| 欧美三日本三级少妇三级久久| 亚洲国产成人精品激情|